We are very excited to share some important news regarding the evolution of Aspen Surgical. You may remember that in August of 2019, Aspen was separated from Hillrom, and that we are now a stand-alone company under the ownership of Audax. As part of this transition, we will launch a refreshed brand look and voice which will be used across our business functions and communication vehicles. You will begin to see this update roll out in March of 2020 through the end of the calendar year.
Why did we refresh?
Since 1999, we’ve grown tremendously both organically and through acquisition. After our separation from Hillrom, it was important for us to revisit our branding to ensure that it reflected our historical commitment to high quality, dependability, and exceptional customer service while also acknowledging our reinvigorated commitment to evolving and looking ahead. It is through this commitment that we will continue to bring meaningful solutions to surgical teams across the world.
What sets the refreshed Aspen apart?
With products and solutions that help teams throughout the world run more efficiently, Aspen Surgical is consistently a trusted OR partner.
- EFFICIENCY IN ACTION: Designed for an easier set-up, clean-up, and quicker turnover, our products help ORs run like clockwork. The high level of efficiency from our portfolio helps provide you the masterful execution you demand from your surgical teams.
- SUPPLYING SURGICAL ESSENTIALS: We know the operating room is a dynamic and fast-paced environment. From the mats under your feet to the precision of the finest scalpel, we have your OR products covered. Rather than spending your days sourcing products from multiple vendors, you can find many of your needs from one trusted partner.
- THE BRAND BEHIND THE BRANDS: You don’t have to go far to find our products. ORs around the world depend on: Bard-Parker®, SurgiSafe®, WriteSite® and more. These are the brands you have trusted for decades. And they all have one name behind them: Aspen Surgical®.
What is the impact of this brand refresh?
Although we felt it was important for us to refresh our brand, we have done so in a way that will minimize disruption to our customers and partners. The below bullet points outline the changes you will see.
- Our logo and colors have been modernized to show that we’re evolving and looking ahead
- The refreshed logo will appear across our website, social media platforms, letterhead, labeling, and other documentation such as invoices.
- The language we use to talk about ourselves will feel less formal in tone and will reflect our connection to the needs of healthcare providers and their patients
What’s staying the same:
- The sales representatives and customer service teams you work with every day and their contact information
- Order and fulfillment processes, contracts, and payment methods
- The products and quality you have come to expect
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.